- The competition will be played within the three handicap divisions and be determined by the highest aggregate score of 3 rounds on pre-selected dates by the club’s Executive Committee.
- The minimum number of cards required is 3, and the best 3 cards count for this competition.
- A player’s handicap is determined by the total handicap he receives in his 3 selected cards;
- A Division – 24 points and under
- B Division – 25 to 42 points
- C Division – 43 points and over.
- Make-up games do not count towards this competition.
- In the event of a tie the player with the lower handicap total of the three cards will be declared the winner.
- Annual prizes are awarded in each division.
- The annual John Handley Trophy will be awarded to the overall winner, irrespective of his division.
*The abridged rules contained here are to be used only as a guideline. In the event of a dispute or rule clarification please refer to the official set of rules as set out in the official Nomads Golf Club Rules of Play.